1. What are you reading right now?
I'm switching between The Pickwick Papers by Dickens and The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obrecht. My pattern is like reading a chapter from PP and reading TW till the next hour.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished 1. Partly read other 2.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Want to listen some audiobooks since my eyes got tired. Planning on Twelve Angry Men or Will Grayson Will Grayson on audio.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I didn't go to a concert with friends and they were shocked when I turned them down and will be reading at the weekend instead.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have two dogs so had to take them out twice, they need to make their "businesses". Also gave few smoking breaks. I think they are very essential.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I don't have appetite and I'm not eating snacks at all! That's pretty unusual.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
It's perfect so I'm afraid it's impossible to improve.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I will do this again next year if life doesn't act like a... Would do exactly the same. Maybe I would socialize more.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Little bit. It's 2:30am here. But I survived last Readathon and I will survive again.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Nope. Everything is just perfect!