1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm about 70% of the way through The Road by Cormac McCarthy, so I will read and finish it first. I'm also planning on reading chapters from The Pickwick Papers by Dickens. And I want to start and read The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obrecht--which is a prize I won last readathon- as much as I can
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I can't cook, so I will eat a lot of unhealthy stuff. M&m's, Oreo, some Swiss Chocolate, strawberries...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a 25 y.o student. I'm not a native speaker of English language and haven't been using it for years, so hope everything I write is clear.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my 2nd readathon, and I really enjoyed the first one. I survived 24 hours. This time, I want to read more and surf less. I'm a slow reader with a short attention span, and thons are great opportunities for me to read all day, very motivating. Let the party begin!