1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Istanbul.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them. Cat's Cradle by Vonnegut has a special place in the stack.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't prepared anything. I'll be eating fruit&peanut butter and will order main meals.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm studying my 7th year at the 4year University!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first. Looking forward to every bookish thing!