1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Persepolis and Graveyard book.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I baked a brownie!!! I never cook and I used the stove for the first time in my life.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm half Portuguese half Turkish, 26y.o guy, studying a Masters Degree in Economics.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 4th time and I chose easier,shorter books from different categories and formats. I used to read Nabokov, Georges Perec in the previous thons and that was a very bad idea.