1) What are you reading right now?
Up Pohnpei by Paul Watson
2) How many books have you read so far?
Zero. I am close to finish one, hope to finish in the next 2 hours. Partially read the other two.
3) What books are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The Urban Revolution by Henri Lefebvre and stories by R.L Stevenson.
4) Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I was out, at a pub watching a very important soccer game during 5th,6th,7th hours. I am going to take my dogs out soon and I will listen to an audiobook during the walk. I give short smoking breaks, and they are essential for me since I have a short attention span.
5) What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?