1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. It’s been sitting on my shelves, collecting dust for years. My favorite Goodreads group is reading it at the moment, it’s a 1001 BYMRBYD book and it’s October! Bingo!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I hope not to snack much. Pomegranate, tangerine, Granny Smith apples with peanut butter and very dark chocolate are the options. I’m definitely a coffee person but will limit my coffee consumption this time. I don’t want increase in my heart rate before a race.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Besides my job and love for reading, I run. 5K, 10K and Half Marathon. Love trail running as well. I’m not a seasoned runner, started running this year after giving up smoking and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Will be running at Istanbul Marathon in Nov to raise funds for a charity. Hope to break my Personal Bests in the next few races!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 8th readathon. I participated for 24 hours my first 6 readathons, eventhough I live on GMT+3—which means readathon starts at 4pm for me. I slept for 5 hours last readathon, because I was going to start a new job on Monday. And I plan to do the same again. I’ll run a 10K race on Sunday. It’s not a goal race for me, more like a training before more important races, but still want to sleep a good 5 hours at night.