1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
Not sleepy at all. It's almost 3am here, but woke up at 3pm, so I can stay awake. My eyes are tired. I will take a break and take my dog out soon.
2) What have you finished reading?
I have finished Frankenstein, but I started reading it few days ago and I had only 30ish pages left. I haven't finished anything other than that, but I keep switching between The Great Gatsby, Cat's Cradle and The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe. I also have intention to start reading Chronicle of a Death Untold at some point, when I'm finished with Gatsby.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
I've only finished Frankenstein. Soon for the others. But I enjoy all of them.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
I only had peanut butter as a snack.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Yes, I bookmarked some.
The Book trailer Mini Challenge
Well, this is the movie trailer of The Book Thief. There are many fan made book trailers all over the internet. The Book Thief isn't a favourite of mine. It was a 'meh' for me. But I really liked the movie trailer. I think this might be one case, where, for me, the film could be better than the book.
Hehehe, I'm so bad at this. I just made a cup of green tea, so this mini challenge was a must!
This is Frankenstein's Creature :)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Istanbul.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them. Cat's Cradle by Vonnegut has a special place in the stack.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't prepared anything. I'll be eating fruit&peanut butter and will order main meals.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm studying my 7th year at the 4year University!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first. Looking forward to every bookish thing!
Are you up for a 24hour readathon? Dewey's readathon is on October 12th, so mark your calendars. If you want to be a participant, follow the link and sign up.
24 hours of reading, blogging, visiting other readers blogs, participating in mini-challenges! That sounds FUN! This will be my first time, and I can't wait for it.